Image Map

Thursday 16 January 2014

Winter Wander

Nothing beats a wintery walk through Edinburgh wrapped up in a trusty woollen coat. Having spent the majority of my time at home snuggled up beside the fire, eating too much, we decided it was time to get out the house and make the most of finally having some sun!

Coat: Zara  Jeans: ASOS  Boots: ASOS  Beanie: Accessorize  Snood: Topshop  Bag: Vintage



The beanie was a little sale purchase from Accessorize and has been keeping my ears toasty for the last few days. I like to think the skull adds something to my (minimal) street-cred… Paired with this snood borrowed (read: stolen) from my sister, I was for once appropriately garbed for the cold!

This little bag is probably the best 10€ I've ever spent, from a tiny vintage shop in Paris. Originally intended as a birthday present for my sister, when the time came to hand it over I couldn't bear to part with it!

Since heading back to London, (not quite) ready to face my exams, I already miss the relaxed days of mooching around with my family, sitting round the fire every evening. But there's always something exciting about returning to the hustle and bustle of life in London!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your coat, Daisy! And I remember that bag- you are so much better at vintage shopping than me. Enjoying the blog so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, totally swooning over your coat. It is so gorgeous. I wish I had a bright number like that. Totally transforms any outfit.

    p.s. nothing beats hanging around a fire!

    ReplyDelete