Image Map

Saturday 1 March 2014

We all scream for ice cream!

In celebration of Charlie's birthday the only appropriate place to go on a rainy Wednesday afternoon in February was to Morelli's Ice Cream Parlour in Harrods!

As always when it came to order I made a panicked decision and just went for the Piz Macaroni, solely because I was told it came with a giant pink macaroon… It was definitely the right decision though, with the raspberries stopping the whole thing from being too sickly, and I even smugly saved that super-sized macaroon until very last!
Everyone else went for the Chocolate Brownie Sundae, which I was slightly sceptical of until I discovered it came with hot fudge sauce... Judging by the silence whilst we ate, I'm guessing it was pretty good as well!
An action shot of that delicious looking hot fudge sauce! 










Although on the slightly pricey side, Morelli's is definitely a great spot to celebrate any special occasion. I am certainly already trying to find an excuse to go back!

You can find Morelli's on the second floor at Harrods.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment